Import File from MS OneDriveSupport
The ‘Import File from MS OneDrive’ task is used to import data from Microsoft OneDrive and save it on the ZIPPYDOC plattform. To use this task, you need to login to the ZIPPYDOC app with the MICROSOFT LOGIN button and your own mirosoft login account.
If you use this task for the first time you will asked to re-login first. This is based on the concept, that ZIPPYDOC only requires the minimum access rights and only requires read rights for your Microsoft OneDrive if you want to use this task.
Data saved on the ZIPPYDOC business automisation & integration plattform are encrypted at rest. The data is even not accessible by ZIPPYDOC itself as operations is outsourced to the trusted, certified and independent operator QBeyond. After upload, you can apply the full feature set of the ZIPPYDOC plattform to your data. Those features are among others:
- apply a data transformer to modify the tables data
- automise routines on any table change or on schedule
- categorize tables by using tags
- use the table as input for display tasks e.g. Flexmonster or D3
- use the table as source for PDF generation tasks e.g. using PDFrePRO.
- share the table or parts of the table with others
- publish the table to the internet community
Use ‘Import File from MS OneDrive’ to import a single file only. The ‘Import MS OneDrive Directory’ task imports complete directories to e.g. run a automised modification on all files.