Import File from GithubSupport
The ‘Import File from Github’ task is used to import data from github and save it on the ZIPPYDOC plattform. The ZIPPYDOC plattform is also very convenient to use as a automised code or JSON wrangling engine.
Data saved on the ZIPPYDOC business automisation & integration plattform are encrypted at rest. The data is even not accessible by ZIPPYDOC itself as operations is outsourced to the trusted, certified and independent operator QBeyond. After upload, you can apply the full feature set of the ZIPPYDOC plattform to your data. Those features are among others:
- apply a data transformer to modify the tables data
- automise routines on any table change or on schedule
- categorize tables by using tags
- use the table as input for display tasks e.g. Flexmonster or D3
- use the table as source for PDF generation tasks e.g. using PDFrePRO.
- share the table or parts of the table with others
- publish the table to the internet community
Use ‘Import Github Directory’ to import a series of files in one automisation step. The ‘Import Github Directory’ task imports complete directories to e.g. run a automised modification on all files.