https://appsource.microsoft.com/de-de/product/office/WA200003023) (Microsoft ID required.) 2) Download and Install ZIPPYDOC from our website (https://zippydoc.de/en/download/) 3) Manually install ZIPPYDOC Excel Manifest (Windows or MacOS)A. You can use ZIPPYDOC online as Web application (https://prod.zippydoc.net/#/login) or on your cellphone (https://prod.zippydoc.net/#/app). Here's how to add it to your Home Screen: B. If you want to use ZIPPYDOC within Excel (ZIPPYDOC Add-in for Excel) you have multiple installation options: 1) Download and install ZIPPYDOC from the Microsoft Office Add-ins Store (
www.qbeyond.de), a trusted and leading operation provider.The ZIPPYDOC plattform has been designed to provide highest data security for the users of the plattform. If you upload data to the ZIPPYDOC plattform, your data is stored encrypted and only decrypted for the short period of time of a task run limited to the data feed of the respective task. Data is securely transferred via SSL protocol from and to the user's device. ZIPPYDOC neither uses the uploaded user data, not does any ZIPPYDOC team member have access to it. Operations of ZIPPYDOC are fully outsourced to q.beyond (
here. You may also get in touch with the ZIPPYDOC Community for unique and customized solutions for your ZIPPYDOC workflows.Please contact the ZIPPYDOC team
For our public cloud solution, the ZIPPYDOC team will review task proposals before deployment. However, for enterprise licenses, quality assurance and deployment of additional tasks remain with the client. More information is available here.Yes, you can create and add custom tasks to ZIPPYDOC.
No, ZIPPYDOC neither uses user data nor does any ZIPPYDOC team member have access to it. Operations of ZIPPYDOC are fully outsourced to q.beyond, a trusted and leading operation provider. The user data is encrypted via SSL protocol and transmitted securely to the ZIPPYDOC backend, where it remains encrypted, and is only decrypted to run the task selected by the user. Depending on task run time, the time window in which the data exists in decrypted format can range from a few milliseconds to 6 minutes. Furthermore, the data in decrypted format only exists in the dedicated runtime environment, and is deleted immediately after task completion. This architecture ensures the highest level of data security and protection against data theft. This process is compliant with all data security and privacy features of Microsoft and runs on a Microsoft Azure cloud environment. Please view our data protection policy here.
Yes, we offer enterprise licenses that are fully operated by users and stay within their firewall. Contact our sales team for more information about our on-premise or private cloud solutions.
Step1: Select the ZIPPYDOC connector
Step2: Specify the connection name. Enter the name of your choice e.g. "ZIPPYDOC Connector".
Step3: Retreive the API key within the ZIPPYDOC App (select "Get Power Automate Key" in user-menue):
A) Post a message on change of a ZIPPYDOC Table
Step 1: Add a tag to the ZIPPDOC table called "power-automate"
Step 2-4: Setup a Power-Automate Flow
- Step 2: Select ZIPPYDOC Trigger ON_TABLE_CHANGE trigger in Power Automate
- Step 3: Select ZIPPYDOC Action GET TABLE BY NAME or GET TABLE BY ID in Power Automate
- Step 4: Select the BODY of above selected Table to post it e.g. to a TEAMS channel.
Power Automate View of Step 2-4
B) Run a ZIPPYDOC Transformer on a Table
- Step 1: Select a Table within you Power Automate Flow
- Step 2: Upload the selected table into a ZIPPYDOC Flow by Selecting UPLOAD TABLE
- Step 3: Run the ZIPPYDOC Transformer by Selecting EXECUTE and specifying your ZIPPYDOC flow name
- Step 4: Get the resulting table by Selecting GET TABLE BY NAME
- Step 5: Use the transformed table in your Power Automate flow, e.g. to post it into an E-MAIL.
Compressed view of above Flow
Detail view of the single steps
- The ZIPPYDOC service is not designed for high trigger frequencies. Please configure your connections with a trigger frequency of not less than 1 per second.
- In case not enough rescource usage points are available, the ZIPPYDOC service will return a PAYMENT_REQUIRED error. To overcome this issue, the user is required to either buy additional points https://zippydoc.de/en/pricing/ or to opt for a pay as you go payment model.
- The on table changed trigger is only executed, if the ZIPPYDOC notification table is tagged with the tag: power-automate
Execute: Execute a flow specified by the ZIPPYDOC flow name. All tasks of this flow are executed in accordance to their top-to-down order.
Upload Table: Upload a table to a specified ZIPPYDOC flow.
Get Table By ID: Retrieve content of specified ZIPPYDOC table (using table id). The table is returned in JSON format.
Get Table By Name: Retrieve content of specified ZIPPYDOC table (using table name). The table is returned in JSON format.
On table changed: Get notification when a table content has been changed. The trigger is only executed, if the notification table is tagged with the tag: power-automate